**Custom Trips also available**
Charter Information and Rates
Stripers - All Year $800.00 $900.00
Fluke - Summer $800.00 $900.00
Bluefish - Spring/ Summer/ Fall $800.00 $900.00
Blackfish - Spring/ Fall Winter $800.00 $900.00
Bottom - Spring/ Summer/ Fall $800.00 $900.00
*Up to 6 passengers* *Minimum 4 people to sail* *$125 per person*
Shark Fishing (1-4 pass.) Call for pricing
Inshore Bluefin Tuna (1-4 pass.) Call for pricing
Night Fishing (Up to 6 pass.) $900.00
Offshore Wreck Fishing (Up to 6 pass.) $1,400.00
Marathon Trips (1-4 pass.) Call for pricing
Shark & Wreck
Bluefin Tuna & Wreck
**For more information please contact Capt Nick at 732-299-2133**
Due to the uncertainty of fuel costs, there may be additional surcharge added on to the price of your charter
- No hard alcohol or illegal substances are allowed on board Lock-N-Load.
- Beer is allowed to a reasonable amount
- The Captain has the right to return to the dock at any time due to heavy intoxication or under the influence of illegal substances with no refunds.
- All trips include bait, tackle, rods and reels and ice to keep your catch chilled.
- 20% is customary tipping policy for hard working, knowledgeable, and friendly mates. The mate will fillet and package your fish after we return back to the dock.
- Cancellations must be called in within 2 weeks prior your trip. In this case you have the option of rescheduling your trip. Your deposit will be non-refundable if you cancel your trip within 2 weeks of your trip. You will be contacted 24 hours prior to your trip for confirmation and any last minute questions you may have.
- Cancellations due to weather will be rescheduled to a later date that is agreeable among both parties. If the trip cannot be rescheduled for some reason. It is solely under the Captains discretion for any cancellations of charters. Rain is not a reason to cancel and no refunds will be given.
- There is a $200 deposit for all inshore trips and a $400 deposit for all offshore trips. Deposits must be received 7 days after booking the date. The remainder balance is due the day of your trip.
- It is USCG mandated that any child 12 years of age or younger must wear a life jacket at all times while aboard the boat.
- The customer is responsible for any lost Rod and/or Reel.
Important items to bring:
-Hat -Sunscreen -Sweatshirt/ Foul Weather Gear -Non-skid – non-marking sneakers or deck shoes -Motion Sickness medicine/ wristbands/ patch -Cooler to keep your catch cold for the ride home (which should be left in your vehicle)
-Feel free to bring along your favorite Rod and Reel
Cruises/ Fireworks (3 hours- Ice Provided) $450
**Fireworks Cruises are available EVERY Thursday evening
throughout the summer in Point Pleasant**